Monday, September 28, 2009

Is Cosmetology Your Destiny/ Take A Quiz!

No matter your age, your whole life is ahead of you.
What should you do with it?
For some, Cosmetology is a great choice.
But like everything, it is not for everyone.
Take this quiz, and see if it is for you.
Answer Honesty!

1. Do I enjoy being creative?
2. Do I love making people feel good?
3. Have I always liked playing with hair, my own, other people's?
4. Am I observant about colors, shapes, and fashions that occur in my daily life?
5. Do I enjoy reading hair and fashion magazines/websites, do I read them on a regular basis?
6. Do I get hair and fashion ideas from the events and inspirations of my daily life?
7. Can I get along with all types of people (everyone has hair, so this is kind of important)?
8. Am I a good listener, so that I really hear how people want to change their hair & their life?
9. Am I mature enough to handle rules, like being on time/attending staff meetings on days off?
10. Would I be doing my friends hair even if I wasn't getting paid for it?

If You Replied Yes To:
1 - 3 * questions; you had better go with Backup Plan B
(don't have one - call your mom - now)!
4 - 7 *questions; worth a try, but first -
read more about the industry and career.
8 - 10* questions; welcome to your life
(the hair gods have smiled upon you this day Luc Skywalker).

For help in passing your State Board Exam:
www.cosmetologystateboardexam.com
For information on the multi-state exam (written / practical):
http://www.nictesting.org/

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a nice set of questions to ask yourself. Getting into one field may take time and you will have to fulfill different requirements such as florida cosmetology ce for my license that is why it is very important to choose the field you really want to get into before studying for it.

    ReplyDelete